Because The A.V. Club knows that TV shows keep going even if we’re not writing at length about them, we’re experimenting with discussion posts. For certain shows, one of our TV writers will publish some brief thoughts about the latest episode, and open the comments for readers to share theirs.
- Regina’s decision to bring nü-Robin home with her just seems even creepier this week than it did last week. Where is he going to live? How is supposed to make a living? What kind of impact will his appearance have on his children? This is the dumbest. It’s almost a relief that the kiss didn’t take.
- Hey, Zelena! Still leaving the baby unattended at home, we see.
- Hey, Pinocchio! Coming in handy all of a sudden.
- What’s up with Snow and Charming’s baby? Who’s watching him if one of his parents is always asleep?
- Was not expecting to get so caught up in Charming’s origin story as I wound up being. Wonder what the implications will be that his father was not a worthless drunk. Obviously, what will get dragged out until the end of the season, is the fact that Hook killed Charming’s dad, thereby upsetting the family apple cart these characters cling to so much.
- And speaking of family, did you guys see the Deadline Hollywood article that speculates on OUAT’s upcoming season seven? There’s talk of cutting the cast down to just Emma, Hook, Gold, and Regina. So, no Charming, Snow, or Henry, who have been there from the beginning. Kind of at a loss as to how that would happen, but suspect it would involve the four getting sent of to a different magical realm somewhere. Whatever it is, it could’t be worse than this season, which has meandered along dreadfully. Either way, I doubt I’ll be returning to do these posts in season seven.