Because The A.V. Club knows that TV shows keep going even if we’re not writing at length about them, we’re experimenting with discussion posts. For certain shows, one of our TV writers will publish some brief thoughts about the latest episode, and open the comments for readers to share theirs.
- It would be unbelievable how everyone on that plane survived a mass shooting if everything else on this show wasn’t wholly unbelievable. Thank goodness for the magical healing water tank!
- Also, the second Clementine’s water broke, she was in labor, so how is she running around conducting flammable bug spray tests?
- But you’ve got to give it up for Clementine, giving birth to a giant TV baby while surrounded by a bunch of men telling her she can do it, amirite ladies?
- Oh god, Tessa’s back.
- Anybody else cheering during Mitch’s brutal takedown of Jamie? I mean, sure, she wants to take down a maniac, but she’s willing to turn her boyfriend into a killing machine to do it?
- So Max dies while holding his great-grandson, because four generations of Morgans is just too much for one planet to handle. R.I.P. Max. Sure hope your death doesn’t send Mitch down a dark spiral or anything. Also hope they name the baby after his great-grandfather.
- “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you were a Shepherd!” “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you were pregnant!”
- Cloying acoustic cover of “Wonderwall” = not helping.
- Next week: Only two episodes left until the finale. Let’s see how this plays out! After all, they’re still trapped in the plane surrounded by poisonous spores. And let’s see some more hybrids next time, okay guys?